Monday, February 9, 2009

Aaah!

Roles have been assigned! Rehearsals have started! The show goes up in t minus 18 days!

Let the insanity begin.

I am incredibly impressed with the creativity, passion, and enthusiasm of everyone involved with the show this year. We have had two discussions so far, and both have been intensely eye-opening and very cool to be a part of. :) Tonight's rehearsal was super fun because we presented our vagina art.

Some people had poetry, some had drawings, some had songs... it was all amazing. We are a talented group, and I am so glad that people are willing to share their talents and ideas.

I sound really dippy, but that's partly because it's 2 am. It's also partly because this group of people just blows my mind. I thought that, with such a big cast, it would be really difficult to have good discussions. Over the last two days, though, I have been proven wrong.

So thanks, guys. I appreciate that.

I'll be posting some spam up here soon with info about how to get tickets for the show (and other exciting stuff, like how to order vagina pops)!

<3
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment